Friday, April 4, 2008

Haagen-Dasz @ vivocity

Its a rainie thursday evening.

& that makes me and Ben had to stay in school till the rain gets smaller before heading to vivocity meeting with xiao wei. She will be knocking off about 8 plus or so ... Since we had to wait and nothing to do, we went for dinner @ Carl's Jr. and me share a portabello mushroom burger meal. it cost like about 14 bucks.
After dinner, ben's lappie needs some repair .. then we set off to challenger .. he like change his 40 gb to a 120gb .. which cost about 100++++.Indeed a Maybank.
Soon, xiao wei came to join us. she was saying like .. "aiyo say so earlier got people accompany u ma. den i no need come out so early le. can finish work in office 1st"
dots .. u come out le den ask sia .. haha ..
hais .. so tempted to buy hard disk .. but cost like 159 SGD !!
no money ah .. broke liao lar .. my flyer dun wan gimme pay leh .. how huh??

The other half--
Half of my mushroom burger

@ Challenge upgrading Ben's lao kok kok lappie
After finishing business at challenger .. *OO,* dessert time !!
my all time fav: Haagen-Dasz ice cream .. Excellent waffle. Excellent ice cream.
blah blah blah blahh ..... hhhh blahhh ..
*after dessert*
*go back get the lao kok kok lappie*
*went home after that*
*its already 10.30pm*
Waffle Dream -- Vanilla & Rum 'n' Rasins *Superb**

Only Häagen-Dazs & me in my eyes
I'm in love with my SONY T200

*Tiramisu--cookies&cream--strawberry cheesecake***winks*

**Escited* lolx

*Pouts*
Cam-whore @ Häagen-Dazs
Pretty: Ms Xiao Wei


********************************************************

No comments: