Monday, June 23, 2008

Some updates on the past week.

Bought another Calvin Klein belt. hey, i got it for like 70% discount. was suppose to be $139, but bought it at only$55. cheap right.
Then, on thursday, almost died of boredom; met up with my brother and S-I-L; makan MOS burger at bishan. went to their place, rot for a while; check up some info on Palau island and bro dive me home.
And yey. saturday. was suppose to go cycling with my babys. but ben wanted to go gym and we gave it a missed. Me; craves for japanese food. calls mum and see if she free to go lunch with me. In the end, ate a TCC. hmm, was very full but very creamy also. Ordered to Fennel Mushroom Salmon Soup and eat the Salmon and Prawn linguine. plus a glass of Mango Tea Freeze(my fave). tts too filling. then went paragon shopping. passed by theLawry's and mum say she have the1 for 1 voucher. yey. i get to eat my fave beef steak - another day.
After a day of tired shopping, went home and prepare some stuffs for sunday's pinic at the zoo.(zoo post below)

No comments: