Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Photos.. Glam & Un-glam

Time for some updates hor.
Lack of photos on my blog recently.
BEAR's 3 lian pai.
1
2
3
***
BEN's turn
1
2
3
my larling..

Ben - me - Bear
Dining at Waraku.
With Sheena and 2 guy friends.
Super big bowl of noodles.
***
Me, Sheena & Bat at Marina HK cafe.
See, i so generous.
I give sheena Tiffany diamond ring and diamond bracelet.
She give me rolex. Pirated some more. Mine only 3 match stick.
And un-glam photos. on the way back home.

And a few more days later.
Went to sheena's fam chalet.
The SAF chalet darn chio lor.
Aircon all arnd. And also right in front of the sea.
Took this photo at 2nd level. Sitting at the window.
And finally .. photos from the birthday celeb.
The Mr Shou Xing Gong. Long

Ben...

Finish .. Won't have any photos recently.
Xiao Wei borrowed my camera.

Well. Shall update some time later.

No comments: