Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blogging at Jas's place again.

So tired after a late night KTV session with friends.

Keep feel like sleeping these days.
After waking up in the afternoon, had lunch, and continus to nap again.
What a fabulous lifestyle I have.



Well. hmm. some thoughts of mine:



happy. hmm .. miserable.. nasty. but still over all. quite. erm. happy still.

er. i hope he cares. i hope he is concern.
prolly sometime he does.
i will never know unless he tells me.



speak up people. or i'll never know what you want or how you feel.

Tell me, i'm the one who make you angry;
and also tell me, i'm the one who can make you smile again.

Tell me, i'm the cutest that you have ever seen.
Tell me, i'm your princess.

Tell me, your life would be boring without me.
Tell me that you need me; tell me you'ld - show me you TLC !

And promise to feed me ice cream in bed for the rest of your life .

lols. hmm.. That's all.



Princess Daphne

No comments: