Sunday, September 19, 2010

I was a sad grumpy old woman yesterday.
Maybe i still am today.
I don't know.

I woke up today feeling like aching all over. it must be muscle-overworked. and i as i thought, i may be laying in bed all day, but all i wanted to do at that moment was to have breakfast with my parents. i got out of bed, spontaneously. eh, that probably shouldn't be the way how i use that word. but anyway, mum was out, and that also meant i should settle breakfast myself.

As i watched sex and the city tv series, i was sink my teeth away in 3 pieces of reheated kfc, a med coleslaw. that thing was my brunch. not too bad as i get to stay in bed anyhow.

well, girls, we all make mistakes, and at some point in our life, we all get the crap from the jerks and we all heal from the hurt, the sadness we get from them. moving on was easier said than done. i can't quite figure out how but i think i'm almost done with it. it was when they hurt you and all u felt was being so upset for 5 mins and after that, relieved. ok but you are still upset. but water just never comes out from the lacrimal duct. i suppose that's how it is.

by now i should have it all figured out. i did. nothing should ruin my sunday. nothing.

i just want to snuggle and have ice cream in bed with the love tonight.
can i?



“Whenever i’m sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome. True story” Barney Stinson.

No comments: