Friday, April 22, 2011

200 billion years since i last blog. as you know i've been absolutely busy with clearing work and in-house movie and tons of stuff. Actually, no. I've been cheating blogger with twitter. I hate to write. I'd rather let photos speak for me, but there's been lack of photo taking since i never bring my camera out for hippo years.

ok, now i forgot the initial thought. I wanted to say something. something. oh my mum just came back from taiwan and she bought me my queen's magazine.

i need a shelf. My room is clutterd with lots of personal unsorted stuff i brought back from my workplace. Did i mention i tendered my resignation? yes i did, after tolerating and also being stagnant for some time. I need a change. Somewhere that people will start treating me right again. And it seems like many of my friends also tendered their resignation. Seems to be the quitting season eh.

And we saw Spizza deliver last night. Now i crave for pizza..

I'm ending this post abruptly so i can post something finally and go read my magazine ...

No comments: