Monday, May 9, 2011

One pretty late post for my departure. Finally cleared the immigration and left the shithole which once used to be an awesome place. Like they said, 日久見人心. Or maybe sometimes, it won't take you too long to discover the characteristics and/or personality of another.
I've learn quiet a fair bit and that, I've to be grateful to my "D". And thanks to politics and a hypocrite, our working relationship was short-lived.
Anyhow, I wish him all the best.

Next up, last week has been a bitch. Why did time pass so slowly? So many things to do yet I spent most of the time not knowing what I was doing. Been kinda stone lately thou. Anyways, I bought a white single seat sofa for my room and only spent $45 ! which originally cost $200+ in IKEA. Awesome nots! Whatelse .. hmm ... Oh it was the once in 5 years Singapore general election week. First time casting my vote for the no track record and inexperience group of people who unfortunately lost in this GE.

So many things so little time. Furthermore next week will be working as night shift "security". YAwns .. better get well rested this week....

abruptly ends.

No comments: