Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am recently quite bored .. so took an amout of photos..
Oh ya .. i went up to take flyer with xiao wei and her bros the other day after i knock off ..
my very kind tix sup told the hospitality sup to let me go in for free.
hoohohoho ... yey.. free ride .. lalal ...but forget to bring camera .. so din take any pics ..
i'll upload some of my old old photos .. haha ....

me and my uncle.. my mums brother.. he's like 40 plus le ..

Jun hao ... birthday .. i think is 22 bah ... xiao wei & i celebrated for him ..lolx

my really old friend : steph. missed the old her ..

Ning qian -- someone so smiley everyday

Me in Las Vegas

Thou its blurr.. but its still something to remember of .. blamed it on my previous lao yah camera


i know the photos have no link to what i've said previously.. but jus thinks that its good to have memories than to have nothing at all ..

I'm going for the machritchie reservoir for the 5hr walk with wei ॥ pshing॥ n kw .. hopefully i'll .. er .. pull thru the whole journey ...

so we like msg n synchronise our makan stuffs.. like i bring boiled egg; you bring tidbits .. etc.. hmm i need to bring alot of water... and i need alot alot of rest... but i'm like still blogging in the middle of the night .. haha .. will go sleep soon le .... oh no .. i'm gonna have break outs soon ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.......that's not right. Without my permission "display my photo", i will charge to for another Cow's Junior. Kakaka