Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just before I go

Clubbing !!
DBL O.
17th Oct 2008
Member on Board:
Sean
Fraser
Daphne
Sheena
Kumar
Went movies with kumar earlier.
watch RocknRolla.
And CLUBBING !!
psychoed kumar to join us.
After club, its BKT time.
after Bkt .. it's TCC coffee time.
I think we reach TCC about 3 plus..
had coffee and desserts....
talk cock sing song...
till about 5 plus..
start ordering breakfast.
** TCC breakfast is slurpping good..
Thumbs up leh... i like salmon with scramble egg and bagels..
BESTIEST

SCANDALOUS !!



My chio Photo of the day at TCC
Ben !!
Another Outing

Went shopping with Wenzi, wen bf and sheena.
Shopped at far east. Ate at mogu mogu.
hmm .. after that
went to see kumar bowling.
hmm. wondered why i never liked bowling.
I really sucked at bowling.
Used to joke about myself being the ball.. lols
anyways .. scored 0 for 1st few times..
damn sian liao.
but got better abit..
At least i hit some pins lar ..
wahah. thanks to GFs n kumar.. wahaha
But i still like taking photos.
Photos are still my forte.. wahaha
Pic of the Day.
Kumar's very chio bowling style.
My GFs
Black: kua si mi lan ?!
Cam whore at bowling



Me and Wenzi on her Big Day
Final Photo.
Took group photo with the F1 peoples..
I want the banner lor ..
But they dun let me take home..

No comments: