Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates

I guess I need to do some updates.

I'm going KL with my loves.
23rd to 28th.

Had some rough planning.
Booked our coach tickets from Grassland few days backed.
And our Hotel reservation today at BEN's place.
Cost us RM 420 for 5days 4nights.

Happy Hour coming soon.

I think my body is going to collaspe soon.
Due to my hyper outings till early morning.

Well. No photos will be uploaded anytime soon.
I guess.
Because our dear BEN reformatted his PC.
And there is no PHOTOSHOP.

Tell me la .. how to post.

But will fill up the photos prolly when i'm back from KL ..
Catch up with you guys real soon i hope.




P.S. Next update will be about Halloween.
Will be posted by wednesday.
All details to be cfm again with

ME (FujiApple) or Sheena (Ms`Asylum)

No comments: