Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today. Yesterday...

Supper today is like only Rach, Barry n me ..zzz
Teddy concussed liao.
Tried calling him a million times.
He just couldnt wake up.
But anyways, hopes he could have ample rest tonight.

ohh and. finally found a perfect name.
Teddy Bear. Puuurrfect ...
Reminds me of all the little big bears i used to have when i was younger.
Hmm .. each of them have names .. and i will always hug them to sleep.
They used to be almost my size when i hug them to sleepwhen i'm like 3-5yrs old.
how i miss them ..now i have a big one.. about 2/3 my size ..
but thats too big a teddy to put arnd my bed. So marmie keeps it out of reach. :(
duhs.

Went back to school today.
Not much old friends. Not too happening either.
But tried to pick up Roulette again.
AND and and OH MY TIAN AHH .. i forget how to count and do conversion !
Die liao lor .. But nevermind.. I think i quite clever la.
Should be able to get back to my stage in 1-2 days.

But was so pissed off with this guy while dealing.
He thinks he's super pro lor.
Act as if he's the instructor there.
Critisize me.
But i "lun".
If not for this "R" guy there, I would have given him a piece of my mind.

But, anyways. I don't give a damn.

Partially I'm not in my best mood when i reach school is because I feel sleepy again.
Moreover. My shoulders start hurting.

I'm sun burnt ! How rare it is.
And now. My cheeks are red .. my shoulders are red. I have a bikini shape on my neh-neh.
What more is it really hurts!
When i touch it, it hurts.
When i stretches to dress, it hurts.
When i bathe and the water splashes, it hurts.
Even when i lie on the bed, it hurts too.

I only had about 15 mins of sun, w/o sunblock obvious.
but i didn't think that it would be that bad.

Ohmy .. when will it stop hurting.
Tried putting lotsa moisturiser already.
Shall blog again if it works.

Ohh and remember i once said i wanted a greek name.
And some time later,i realise my name, Daphne, was a greek word.

Hmm.. now i want another greek name. Something to carryon after "Daphne".
And i found a greek word, was, Actophillies.
Change the spelling of it, but pronunciation still remain.

Not gonna say what the word mean.

Ohh . i need more things to blog about.
My poor beautiful blog is dying !!


Inspirations ! baby giveit to me ~~

No comments: