Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Walks

Wondered why I hated walking so much last time.
I took a long long walk today.
So stress. So many things on my mind.
So many.

Haven't been blogging for quite some time.
Not a proper post.
It's not the time that I don't have.
I need a run.
A run-away from my problems.

Anyways I've gotten my VS bags.
It's beautiful and I loved it.
Especially my pink wristlet.

Xiao Wei loves hers too.
That's the second affair that put smile on my face.

The first one? - Died off.
Maybe God has a better deal for me. Who knows.
We shall see tmr.

Anyways.
Anticipating for tmr's gym session.
With my faves - Ben n Bear.
Will be showing off my VS black bag.

Anticipating my first Fly Wheel session - soon. Hopefully

This is one of the goal I'm confident in reaching this year.

No comments: