Thursday, April 30, 2009

First of all .. Happy birthday to Belle, HuiFen, RaRa and Dylan.

Went for Belle's birthday gathering on monday with the peeps.
Had a great time at this birdshit cafe.
Happyist .. but very very broke.
my jaw and my cheeks were cramping from all the laffs.

.. Stayed home during the day ..
met with xiao wei on tues and wed night.
passed her the camera on tues ..
but due to my goldfish memory, i forgot about the sim card that i'm suppose to pass her too ..
so .. on wed .. had to pass her a luggage bad and the sim card.
and the mighty me .. went down to grab my luggage of bear. headed to khatib ..
took the train with her to yewtee .. and head back home after that ...
power lor.

lols ..

and my dear xiao wei is flying off to bkk today.
lucky i reminded her to return thanks to the 4-face buddha.
but i totally forgot to do that when i was in bkk this jan.

anyways .. i'm back at electrolux for the next one week till the 8th.
So happy arnd here, but gotta wake up and sleep early.

well, i gotta run. heading to huifen's place for her bdae celeb later at tanglin view.
goodiest ... ..

tata..

No comments: