Saturday, April 4, 2009

Went to watch shinjuku incident ytd.
Some parts are gorey lor.. Ewwk.
But nice show lar.
Thou Jackie Chan is the bad guy in the show, ultimately he still want to be the good guy among the bad.
Like so roll eye lor.

But anyway. Humans are still humans.
No matter how careful they can be,
They still say thing that will hurt some others.

Another thing ... What the hell did she appear again for.
Like WTF.
What's wrong with her.
Can't she find her own.
If xxx is all she wanted, she could be a whore if she wants.
I'm crude but that's to her ! And her only.

P.S. Don't assume that I don't know about what's in between.
I prolly know more things that you think I do.

Ignorance is bliss.


And happily, I'm gonna watch the match again with him tonight...
Liverpool vs Fulham
Bless Liverpool.

No comments: