Friday, September 18, 2009

Another few inches to E. Happyness

I'm still awake at this time.
Rare isn't it.

I can't sleep.
I seemed to be pretty much awake.
Is it excessive happyness?
Geeee~

I've talked to Teddy on the phone for about an hr.
I cried I laff.
I blamed him(which I don't mean it)
I cursed him(which I don't mean it too)

But I've tried telling him my point of view.
Just feeling a lil wronged.
Graaahhhh~~

And that Ivan.
Wth.
Grrr~
Throw temper at me.
No one throws temper at me.
I'm da princess.
And he's really got guts to go ask Teddy about me.
Phaaawww. Bth. Hilarious too.
Can't deny it was entertaining.


Anyway. I'll just let it go.
Let bygones be bygones.
I can't be bothered. Learned it from nelnel.

It's always the case of communication breakdowns.
Booooooosss:(

I think I'm really happyily anticipating.
I can't sleep.
It's been too long to rmb when was the last time I'm happy till I had insomnia.

I'm nice. I'm easy going.
Just don't climb over me.
I can be very good to you.
Some pple just tend to take advantages

Ok. I really can't sleep
I'm so looking forward to movies.
Really.
It's been a long time since I last had movies.

Omg. I'm so cute.
Haha. Yesh. I'm bhb.
But I just wana say I'm cute

Mum's gonna fly again on Monday.
:(
No one's gonna bother abt me anymore
No one's gonna grocery shop w me and cook me good food.
But I was hoping I could actually see mum soon in PH.
I'm actually sooooo going to PH.


Oh and. Sweetie. How bout PHu***??
do we get to go too?????
Pretty please~~~
awwwww~~

And dad. Stop brewing me ginseng stuffs.
I don't like brewed ginseng.
Bird nest would be fine.
Duh~

ii needa seriously get some sleep now.
Don't wana doze off in the moobies.
Did I say I'm going for moobies?
So happy.
I hearts you so much.



Forced snoozeee

No comments: