Monday, September 21, 2009

Love sick~

It's gonna be the best week of the year.
I can't be down with bugs now.

Mum left for PH this morning
Graaahhhh

我失声了
救命啊~ 亏我昨晚还去吃炸的

It's the only time I can ask for abalone porridge
And mum's not arnd.
All I can do is roll arnd the bed.
Boooooooooooosss :(

Felt so dead when I woke up about an hr plus ago.
Even text the wrong guy. Tsk.
DiZzy lar dey~
feeling a lil better, still can type~ at least.
But I can't meet Barry today.
Don't wana pass flu bug to them.
Didn't our gahment teach us to be responsible.
See I'm guai kia~
got any gahment reward or something anot har?

Anyway. I said. It's the best week
Cuz I'm finally going for retail therapy
Plus i think I'm gonna fatten myself somehow.
Marche and hogsbreath. Wait for me~~~~

Plus I'm so getting my new toy~
hmm 3 in fact.
I'm gonna get a lappy.
3gS and ice cream pink~
I'm so gonna bling my stuffs.

I love swan brand.

And and and.
I'm buying new dresses and heels
I'm so loving my mum.
I've got my plans all mapped out.

You know what, usually I read thru my post before clicking on publish.
And I realize that the word "I" and "and" comes out many times as the first word of my sentences.

Oh. I'm twitter-ing recently.
Only way of complaining without worries.
But still I kept many stuffs in me.
Why are we here?!

Oh and my bitches are going shopping with me.
Hair surgery scheduled on Wednesday and contemplating between Friday or Saturday.

Now i remember why Twitter.
Cuz I learn new words there.
Yeap~ like tchotchke~ it means trinket or knick-knacks.
My angmoh ah sibei jialat leh.

Ok. I like Twitter now.

Let's see. My plans for the week.

Tuesday

Pay bills.
Visit bank.

Wednesday

Pay bills
Hair Surgery

Thursday

Pay bills
Shopping
Dinner

Friday

Pay bills
Aunt shirley's shop
Hogs dinner
*ikon?

Saturday

Pay bills
*ikon?
Solemnization party
Drinking party?

Sunday

Pay bills
Barry's place
F1 Race + pizza and party


See I'm paying bills everyday of the week.
Isn't it fun.
Who gets to pay bills for the entire week.
Lols.
Alrights. I'm gonna get some rest now~


I want to go Phuket !!
Anticipating for so long alr.
And Philippines. Need to cfm air tix soon.

No comments: