Saturday, January 30, 2010

20kgs is no joke

First of all, can i not lugg 20 kgs can cab back tmr?
It's heavy lar~
Plus i don't want to crack my chio nails.
Haiyo~
humpf~ must kok him for dinner..
cuz i bought a super nice pressie~

Anyways, that's for tomorrow.

Second, 2 days back,
mum was telling me that this Apple came out with tablet.
And that was when i'm awfully sick.
Who cares about what tablet.

And when i've gathered enough strength,
i finally switch on my lappy again~
open my mail.
and there it is, Apple's latest update on iPad.

i seriously felt that the name sounds very very wrong.
why don't they just call it iTablet or something?
anyways, was watching the vid and mum was nomming and munching beside me..

and my mum pops out a question: "eh u want anot? ask yi ma buy from the states want anot?"
so i replied: " i want la but not cheap leh"
mum: "how much?"
me "ehh..... *check for price*.... EEEHH *me screams* only USD 8xx leh.. cheeeaappppp sia"
mum: "get leh.. den i can use.. ..... .... *mum looks at screen... looks back at me...* how to use ah.. like iPhone right... enlarge version of iPhone la .. must be"

me: -.-"

so this is the iPad...

iTab sounds nicer leh~ kns~



No comments: