Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog Skin

my blog is lacking a big ass photo of mine.. no wonder it looks dull recently ~ lols :p


Well.. Waiting at the departure hall is the boringest thing to do.
it's such a hassle that when sleeping bugs sets in and at the same time you have to look out for your belongings.
Lucky for me, i have my baby Macbook with me.
It probably would have been better if i've got iPad instead.
most importantly, it's lighter ~

ok enough of that~

I'm tired and hopes my flight doesn't have much people so i can rot at the back occupying 3 seats.

Chatted with a couple just now.
Both from the states but guy, Paul is staying in taiwan and girl, Diani or something .. couldn't remember ..
she's staying in the states..
And they're on vacation..
Traveling to taiwan .. philippines.. singapore.. malaysia.. thailand..
wow.. so many countries..
so fun~
i want a vacation like this too~

and i recommended them a place to stay... guess where..

of cause not Hotel 81...

it's Lloyd's Inn.. Cheap and close to Orchard Rd.
such a good deal.


Anyways, that's not exactly the topic i wanted to blog about today..

Been browsing other people's blog and realise that those famous blogger have their own blog skins.
not that i want to be well-known but having a blogskin that only belongs to myself is so unique ..
so .. i want one~

and where do i start?
i totally have no idea~

i want something gold.. can i get gold ? hmm ..
what's the colour combi to get gold?

hmmm ... pondering~

ok guess it's almost time to board the plane ..
gonna snooze my way home...

shh .. don't wake me up unless it's an emergency~



P.S. i want a new blogskin~ !

No comments: