Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blogs are like NYNY 8" burger.

It's not like I've got tons of stuff to talk about.
Neither do I have trillions of photos to upload.

None of these.

Trust me, I've nothing to talk about either.

I may be the most un-interesting person.
But I have someone other may not have.
I have my 3 bestiest friends and my baby.

Anyways. I seriously need to catch up with them.
Met up with b&b once for short dinner after bi went serve the nation.
And now he's botak.

Wei's too busy with work :(

Now I have a new life too.
Thou there's a lil complains here and there, I'm still happy with it.
And I can't wait for my new house.
I can't do much reno.
But I can choose whatever in my room.

Ben Ng is coming to help me with painting too.
Yeyy.
Ben has got a new place too.
And tht would mean.
I have a place to stay when ever I'm in jb.
And more fabulous soup !!

Can't wait. Should prolly br heading over mid of July.
Gotta get him to buy stuff at ikea.

Yeyy shopping time.

But gonna just stay home for the time being till month end.
No movies.
No going out.
And gonna pack my own food for lunch to save. :(

Things are gonna get better as time goes.


P.S. He's my motivation.

No comments: