Friday, June 11, 2010

Just me.

Haven't been updating my bloggie for sometime.
Everyday is just work, either that I'ld be catching up with sleep over the weekends.
Sometimes I spent my precious hours with wei wei.

Oh and we baked cookies, pineapple tart and muffins..
the pineapple tart were good.. my parents even ask to have them baked during new year.
and those were made by xiao wei.

we bought the instant cookie mix and it was really lousy ..
they don't come out looking like the picture printed.
Was it because i added 1 more egg instead of following instructions? I don't know, seriously.

we made 4 muffins .. it was just added water to the pre-mixes .. so simple..
i took 2 home .. and before i could even try it.
mum and dad have it all by themselves ..TYVM la~

ok some photos taken along the process..
couldn't take more due to oily hands ..




see my heart shape cookie ...
turns out to be round and flat anyway.

No comments: