Sunday, July 18, 2010

The lil things that makes me happy

Remember some time ago, i saved 5 lil kittens from the big big rubbish container.
bossy and Joejoe went to get the people from level 4 to dispose their rubbish and unexpectedly found kitties meowing in the big big rubbish container.
Came back in the office and told me there were 3 kitties.

And i was like ... " KITTIES !! REALLY ?? DID U SAVE THEM? OMG .. WHERE??"
then they said .. " no .. it's in the rubbish container.. u go save lor "

the sibei excited me .. " really ?! bossy can i go save them? really ? i can?! joejoe .. come with me leh ... why u all so heartless one .. humpf ~"

then i went alone.

climbed up the container. almost got 1 .. but i think it's scared so it hid under the palette again.
went back to the office and got some milk .. climb up again ..but still coldn't lure them out.
then ... bossy came out .. look at me and went back it ..
then .... lotsa pple came out to look ~!
tsk ... dunno how to come and help lor ...
then joejoe and don come over to look see ...

joe came up first.., help me moved a few chairs .. then don came up to help too ...
after moving all the wooden palettes
finally got the lil kitties out one by one ..
and there were like 5 of them !

Bossy says i can keep one .. so damn happy can.

then after some hoohaa ~ we left the kitties in a box for the mummy mao mao to come back for them.
she came back and took only 1 baby away.
it was getting late .. fed them a lil and left them under the shelter.

i was praying so hard i could keep the lil one ..
but mummy mao mao took them away during the night.

they want to name this noisy one after me.

this lil kitty here looks like a leopard cub .. cuteness







Lil blue eye creature melts my heart.

I have never been a cat person, my life revolves around doggies.
To me, doggies can be cuddle, giving tight tight hugs and to wrestle with, and at the end of the day they'll still be happy after a big WWF with you.
But these 5 kitties, also known as "our" babies, we hope they grown up healthily.

now i wish we have a kitty in the office.


P.S. Max photography skill - FAIL.

No comments: