Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some conversations

Tossed and turned in the bed for like 2 hours before getting up to prep.
and suddenly i just feel the urge to blog about a conversation between me and bossy.

An uber short one thou.

was talking to bossy yesterday night ......
blah blah blah about work ...
and then about colleagues...
then he ask.. " so are you enjoying your boss ?"
me: hmmm ? *shakes head*
bossy: why not? i let u do like almost anything and everything you want..
me: true ... but ... hmm ...
bossy: u got alot of freedom leh.
me: ehhhh true la .. hmmmmmm.... aiyah idk la~

seriously, come to think of it, he is prolly the best bossy i'll ever work with in my life thou.
my cherish the time i'm here.

i know my post is like super random.
but maybe one day when i read back my blog, it'll be chupa funny.

i should start updating my blog with my office life.
remember the stupid bird incident?
can't remember who .. but i told someone about it and he was like ... " wah .. ur office life damn drama hor .. almost everyday got things happen .."
hahaha ..
i love my fort~

No comments: