Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ahh . ok .. recently have been very happening for me. Celebrated Ben's brithday last week.

Saturday

After finishing my first F1 introduction and briefing at SMU, bought a pair of slipper from ROXY and a pair of Sunglass. Then took cabbie to Pasir Ris park, to meet bro and S-I-L at his fren's Kelong.

Didn't took any photos. cus my camera with Ms Ang.

But they have 2doggie. 1 is black fur - border collie breed. called xiao hei. super ke ai lor. he'll repond to any name u call de.
the other 1 looks like the movie dog - shaggy. called xiao bai. very practical. when you got food then he'll come to you.

they keep running around the kelong. haha. hmm all of them fishing lor. and i'm relaxing. sitting at the edge, soaking my feet in the sea waters; enjoy see breeze.. so relax.. slept of about ah hr plus to two on the net thingy.. ahh .. how i wish i can bring home the net. lolx.

went back around evening time. bro drive.. and when i reach hm .. realise tt there's another 2 new crates of durian just arrive at my house lor..

**Daphne faint at the sight of DURIANS

Sunday
woke up like super early lor. cuz wei say going in m'sia early morning lor .. i think my stupid phone alarm didn't work. but still woke up. and called her. she say can slowly abit .. ah kit they all haven reach. so i continue with my blog skin. till about 11plus then took a cab over to her place. rot for a while.
And wow, surprisingly toffee let me carry wor. at first he keeps running and hopping away.. but in the end still let me carry. Rot and play for a while. went down to buy some macs. just in case we jam at custom .. still got food to makan. They just reach after we finish buying macs. And off we go .. to JB. It's auntie's birthday today. And spent my whole day at "WU FU CHENG" shopping. Bought some stuffs at Carrefour. Its newly opened.
DETAILS NOT INCLUDED. LAZY TO TYPE
Went back at about 11plus.



En En. the cute cute . but bad tempered.

the cup-cake cakes

No comments: