Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movies

Hancock. last night. 12mn.
People involve: Sheena, Daphne and Kevin.
Great movie. but kinda lamn. with a group of damn kids with annoying laughter caused me to get bit turn off. afterall, quite all right la .. then, i complained of being hungry.. cuz the last meal i had was at 8 pm. which is also celebrating my mum's birthday. ok. and kevin thinks tt the way i rumble, i can finish a cow. we ate at this bah kut teh stall at this mandalay rd. near whampoa market. but in the end. ordered a bloody small bowl of vermicelli. which bloody hell cost me 6 buck. i was like "HUH !!" when the auntie told me :
"twelve lollars."
some more ok la.. not very nice lo. then. not commenting on anything further.
Ok, back to my mum's birthday. Dad cooked sharks fins, abalone, fish maw and crabs . i collected the cake at takashimaya - St. Leavens. They've got good cakes. xiao wei came over. bought gift voucher for mum. bro and S-I-L also came back for dinner.
St. Leaven's - Blackforest
woots. of course he has his bits.
the Superman car

No comments: