Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm so upset about my supposedly job in MBS.
Fark the government.
Fark the rules and regulations.
Fark the law.

What's the farking 6 months different.
Those born before June 1988, wow God blessed them.
Us? Sorry better luck next time.

School-fark them too.
Why tell us- oh u are good, really u are. Jut work hard.. Practice more... With your ability u could easily secure a job in MBS. Don't worry. As long as you send in your application, you can get a job easily. There xx thousands of job in gaming. Fret not.

Fret not??! WTF .. Well good. Then tell me how Alan could get me into MBS now.
Thanks man.
After putting all the money, the effort, the time, the hard work.. The wadever.

Now all I get is : " thank you for applying, maybe you could try again next time, so you'll prolly be the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th batch but definately not the first "

That's really more than what I need at this time.
How disappointing.

No comments: