Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It was a STRIKE... and i'm in .. did i mention i was the ball?

I went bowling today ehs.
The number of time I've ever bowled in my lifetime could prolly count
using only my 10 fingers.
It was till about after dinner time I got the message from tall man.
Prepped and he picked me up from my place.

First round was like super terrible lar.
Eh. The last time I played was like I think one and half yrs back can.
And that time was super lousy lar.
So actually I really didn't know how to bowl lar.
Tall man lend me a pair of shoe.
It's white. And I'm wearing white polo T w jeans. So overall quite
matchy matchy.
He taught me some basic.
Walking and stuff lar.
Then there was one part I slipped and fell. Haha. Thus time I landed
on my right knee.
So suay. Ytd was on the left. And my left hip started hurting after
the 2nd or 3rd game.

After 4 rounds, someone came to join us.
Play on for another 2 rounds.
I think my wrist started feeling tired and couldn't really get the
positioning and all right so played really terribly for the first round.
Then got some coaching and advices
So was a tinny weeny little bit better.
now my right arm and wrist feel tad tired.
Hopefully I'll be playing again soon.

Mustn't keep LAN gaming or I'll be 宅女 already.
Shall plan for next bowling, badminton and movie.
And most importantly to meet contractor this mid week. Yeyyness.


And yup I fell down ytd. SupermegaPAIN.
Couldn't walk for the night and then got better the next day.
But. I think I hurt my left hip.
Cuz the pain on my hip keeps coming back. When I walk or half squat.
Like kinda when I bend my knee.
Can feel the pain on the hips.
Hopefully it heals. FASTER !!

That's all~
bowling pics for the next time.
No photos today cause was damn lousy.
Teehee

Snooze.

No comments: