Wednesday, May 19, 2010

new life + work = no life

Well well well ~ It's the third day of work.

Yes i have started working.
A PERMANENT JOB.
yes, you did not hear me wrong.

My collegues have been nice and kind to me.
And I'm happy here.
Except the fact that I need to take a 1.5 hours of bus ride everyday, inclusive of waiting time.


And my job very difficult, tedious ~
it is to do NOTHING.
LOL

and it's difficult because .. must act busy abit mah.

lols .. anyways .. I've doing my web window shopping..
shall do a post on my "30 Things to buy" soon ..






Tip of the day:

"If you want to keep your hair, control your weight by exercising, not dieting," says New York City dermatologist Michael Lorin Reed. He recommends consuming high-protein, low-fat, low-carb foods for hair health, as well as popping 5,000 micrograms of biotin (a B vitamin) daily.

(Quoted from Beauty Book)

No comments: