Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dead Blog

Seems like pple have been tagging lesser and lesser ..
Well, prolly i should start to post some photos of my recent outings.

Meet up with my "BABYS" tonight. at Serangoon Gardens.
And cam-whore for the whole night.

They had chomp chomp for dinner. And i join them at dessert.
Yeyy. I get to eat my fave ice cream again.

Chocolate Indulgence + Apple Cinnamon.

Goodest leh .. (Sibei Ho)

As usual, our dessert place at Ice3.

We walked up to a playground nearby. And continue cam-whoring there.

Ben, Bear and me had more.
Went to Grapevine for more drinks. Another outing place discovered.

Stayed on for a while before walking home.

While walking, we saw Ponggol Nasi Lemak and decided to have supper there.
And it was my suppose to be Dinner.

Walk home from there after supper.


Photos will be posted tmr after the Queen Daphne is awake.

No comments: