Saturday, August 9, 2008

kua kua ~~ Missing Post

Wahaha .. i don't know why my post have gone missing.
Really sad lor. Cause' some of my photos are just gone in a POOF~
But anyway, my mood has been good~ not too bad these few days.

I'm ELATED.
Especially with news from Singtel that my beloved Iphone is coming in soon. Well, and real soon.

Had dinner with my new GFs last night. lols.
Steamboat. @ the new Tian Tian BBq located at Liang Seah Street.
Wasn't too bad, had eaten there once on Ben's birthday. But this time round, they had more food thou.
But i didn't get to eat desserts today, wen zi is like .. watermelon. Why no more watermelon.
So then, the guy heard us. and served a plate of watermelons.
But that wasn't quite enought for wen zi. !! The watermelon Eater. lols.
(ahh ha.. gf .. dun slap me hor)

This is what my camera can do.

no photo lor. don't know why never take photos recently.

Oh ya, meet up with xiao wei to G2000 to get her shirts.
But couldn't find what she wanted.
An official CONGRATULATIONS to her for getting a new job with a good pay.
But far la. Bukit Batok wor.
How to deliver "ai xin lunch box" ?


Ok, back to the topic.



In need for more photos, guess i should get out more often. Just in case of being extinct.



Recently, I've been telling my friends that i'm goin all in for tongue piercing. Almost %99 disagreed. So that actually make me vacillate - tts the word right?!
ahh. now still kinda wondering if i should go for it.
Shall decide when my money comes in.

Well, i guess tts abt it. And i'm gonna get ready for some happening later.

No comments: