Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long Awaited Photos !!

These are the photos i was suppose to upload it ytd.
Which i was too lazy to do so.

And yes, we are back at Ice3.
My fave hang out place. My fave ice cream place.

The three ....
Erm ....
This was capture by BEN. my baby
Bear like my shades lots. i darn love this pic lor.
look so yandao.
wakaka.

we were trying to act dumb.

Ben say i look like young sch girl, cause of my hair.
*** Grins in happiness



The Handsome & Pretty

We.

Long feeling nauseous, prolly because he's expecting.




Kids
Humping the pole ??

Sexy enuff. Love this photo to bits. cus i look super slim leh

continue cam-whoring.
They took turns to hump the poster.

Pole again/


ahh .. this is nice hor. candid shot from ben.



wahaha .. we are not kissing.
@ GrapeVine ok .. i didn't succeed in acting chio.GRAPEVINE. Located at upper serangoon.
Opp Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.

No comments: