Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friggin cold these few days. And i'm suffering from bad appetite.
Think i'm getting sick soon.
Must find witch for antidote soon.
Got loads of photos to up load !! but have to resize all of them.
Before i post them on.

My weekend life.

Friday

It's a uberly happy day for me!
Happily wake up at 8.30am.
Rot abit. Slack abit.
Get dressed up, went to the salon.
Finish my hair about 3pm.
Grab a bite and head down to Comcentre.
Where i'll be getting my supposely beloved phone.

Start queueing.
when i only say the 1st part of the queue,
i was thinking.
" hey tts not much people. I'll be getting the phone soon.. in abt half hr" i assumed.

HELL NO !

when i start entering the 2nd part of the Queue,
it's is hell..
Damn ..
I think 2 million people queued up.
Waited and waited.
Was hot and stuffy. Like sardine cans.
Guessed it's before raining.
ok, it was before rain.
waited patiently for about an hour in the 2nd queue.
And all i could do was to stare blankly at somewhere.
Cuz i finish reading my book while doing my hair.
Sians.
And.... Tah dah.
Message time.
Bullshit with my bitches.

Time passed.
When entering the 3rd queue,
I start to feel cold le.
Cause, it's starting to rain cats and dogs.
In addition to the freeze, there's a big big fan blowing all the cold wind lor

Shouldn't they be putting the fan at the stuffy area?
Duh.
Waited for another hour in the 3rd queue.
Was hot and stuffy to friggin cold !
And finally.
I got this damn phone.

Really really is excited. But after i start figuring how it works.
It's like DAMN. Why did i ever get this phone?
HOW to freaking use it??
i got so much question on how to use it...
No copy of instruction manual also !!
have to search online yourself.

i still need a Iphone expert.

Ahh .. How to start using the mobile broadband thingy huh?
Eh ..
i think i need a Iphone tutor !

Pls register. @ msdaphne.blogspot.com. Ty.
lols.

OK . Enuff...

Met my mum @ centrepoint. Went makan @ Crystal Jade korean crusine.
Head home after tt.
Bathe, Change and rush down to Sheena's chalet @ SAF Seaview Resort.
Got alot to bullshit with my gf. but slept early the first night.
About 2 am ++


Saturday

Wake up at noon and start to talk in bed also.
After wash up,
CAM-Whore time.
We get to see the seaview from the bedroom.
It's chio. We talk about how we wish that is our home.
Dream about the future and all.
Makan ..Rot abit .. Slack abit..
And head home.

Went back to chalet in the night.

Sunday

Slept only in the morning about 6am.
Woke up in the noon also .. Rot awhile and went home.

Prep and went off to meet my babies.
Long's birthday is tmr.
So we celebrated for him today.
With a simple meal @ Marina Sq.

Went home after meal.

So here i am blogging right after i reach home.

No comments: