Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9th December - My Day !

It's my birthday .... MY BIRTHDAY...
It's freaking MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Über happy can!!!

Fluffered with JOY ^^^^
Fluff fluffyy ...

From the 10+ upgrade to 20+ ...
Birthday wish:
1) All the best to me.
2) I'll have what I hope for
3) SECRET


8th dec - went gym and swim with nicole at Chinese swimming club.

11.30pm - meet up with Kumar, uncle jon, Thomas, Nicole and Simon for supper at eunos.

Fluuffie...
Someone remembers
Someone important
Someone cares
Someone wishes
Someone made my day
"Someone", thank you


12am - wished and hug from Kumar, and wishes from the rest.
Kept bugging Jon to wish me but he tell me don't want *roars**, until 5 mins later then he realize that it's my actual day.
Finally he wishes and gave me a hug too :)
Uberly happy...

Was actually heading home after supper,
But we stop by kovan, thomas and jon kor kor insist they buy me a small slice of cake on my actual day. Hehe

And so we stop by Mc-cafe.
But I chose a blueberry muffin instead..
Kor kor ask for a candle,
And so it's candle on muffin.
Hehe and he thinks it's so "changi prison"
So funny.

After dropping off jon at his place,
Thomas drive me back.

Thanks guys.. Thanks so much for making my day.

Woke up at 11, send a msg and fell asleep again. Finally, officially woke up at 4pm.

Saw my phone n recieved msges from king and my insurance agent.

Went on msn.

4.30-5pm:
My brother msged and send me his wishes.
Ricky, mistress Rachael, Jane, Julius, Yunnie, Battie, steph and most impt,
The love of my life: Ms Ang Xiao Wei.

I made them wish me la.

Evening time:
So darn über happy !!
First michael from my school, the sibei yandao guy sends his wishes.

And surprisingly, so surprise, Lucretius, he still remembers who I am. Same too he sends his wishes too !! Omg it's uber duper happy can !

And at night...

11.30-12pm:
Mag, bear, cally and nelson sends their wishes too

I'm so happy .... Gee .......
Fluffered with joy can !!!!!!

Most impt-ly,
OFFICIALLY,
I will be holding my birthday celebration on the 19th Dec which is a Friday.

At St James - Boiler Room

As a princess, I will send my official msg to those who compulsory have to come :)
But all are welcome
Wahaha

P.S. Thanks Nicole for being my birthday entertainment by getting drunk. :p

P.P.S Thanks Kumar who plans for my entertainment :)

Princess Daphne

No comments: