Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all.
And all the best in life.
It's Christmas eve.
And I'm broke.
I'm really like totally broke.
Left with about 30 bucks to spend for the next 1 week i guess.
And yet, I'm still going for a Xmas eve dinner ! ..
Which will cost about 20+.


Damn sian.
stupid company. keep draggin my pay.
i also have christmas to celebrate.


Every year I'ld always anticipate December.
All because it's my birthday month. which i'll get pressies.
And because it's christmas. which again .. pressies
And Countdown.
December is always very happening for me.


Well i did enjoyed my birthday this year.
but the sad thing is i dont have enought money this December.

which i cant help to hate myself.
should have gotten a job earlier.
should have saved up.
should have stayed home instead.

now. i feel like a stupid free-loader.
I feel so uncomfortable when they offered to pay for me 1st.
which i dont like.
I'm thankful. At the same time.
I'm sorry.


Love my friends so much.



Princess D.

No comments: