Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fabulous birthday celebs

First of all, thanks friends.
Thanks for coming. Thanks for the pressies.
Thanks for the love. Thanks for enjoying yourself.


Thanks Shah, the club mgr.
Though he gave away my table,
But still I know the guestlist he gave me was more than 17.

Well, I was worried like hell when friends start coming in yet I don't have a table.
I know I am starting to get really pestering towards furball.
I kept complaining.
I'm sorry.

But at the same time, I had to apologize to some of my friends.
As they came but had to wait around doing nothing.
And even gotta leave before the bottle came.


We got into the club about 11. And got a table only about 12.30. But the bottle came only coming to 1am.
And it's the long awaited bottle from Nicole; which don't know where she flew the bottle in that takes months to come.

Finally when about time.
Xiaowei came. Which means my cake is here.
Was relieved. Cuz at least now I got a table.
And I got my bottle and my cake.

Sideline:
At that time I was really very very ANGRY !
All because I've tried so hard to get a table and yet nelson and yongfeng got a table at the alfresco; drinking fruit punch.
I was like: WTH WTH WTH !
Why do they have to do this to me?
It's my bloody hell birthday !

And when they got a alfresco smoking table,
the rest of the guys will actually stay outside to smoke.
Which they did.
Which means most of them will not be at my table.

I just had to say I'm totally ANGRY with nelson and yongfeng.

-End of sideline-

When I start to get überly happy,
I, ME! The birthday girl, and furball had to actually go outside to invite THEM to come in for cake cutting.
Why they don't auto abit.

But things got a turn when Wei ben and bear are getting the cake out.
I turn around and saw ricky.. Uncle and the guys coming in !!
I didn't know what made them had the change until later that night.

Happily, I had a birthday song and a cake written:
Happy Birthday Princess Daphne !
Über happy can.

Love xiaowei so much though I ask her for the cake.

Carry on drinking.
Nicole was tipsy.
Bear was near drunk.
I continued drinking

Got another bottle of macallan.
And a jug of beer; which I admit I wanted to get uncle drunk.
Oops.

I've got lots of hugs n kisses this year.
And I know I've gotten from people which I shouldn't too.
Which made some of u angry about me.
So now I sincerely apologize to those angry people. That I'm sorry if I kissed your boyfriend or girlfriend.


P.S. Ricky, I've gotten more hugs n kisses than you -.^ bleah :p

P.P.S. Sorry, I MIA-ed before bidding goodbye.

P.P.P.S. So happy that my brother and my s-i-l came. But a pity they had to leave early.

No comments: