Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a girl with excessive happyness

My toy is finally back ytd.
Almost had heart attack when I recieve a msg that he missed his flight
Was planning for a surprise mah.
Lucky bastard.
Got back in the next flight that reach sg about 6..

Met for dinner at paragon.
Chat for a little while with Nicole and headed off to Marina Square.
Caught a movie.
As usual, meet up with uncle n the rest for supper.
This time is at kembangan mee sua.
Hmm. The mee sua not bad lor.
Had herbal black chicken soup too.
Very nutritional lor.
Bullshit for a while and went off after that.

Gave a jar of cookies to chipmunk and a piece to uncle jon.
Aiya I know I'm bias la.
Next time la. Haha.
Next time I'll make up for it :)

But he also very stingy.
Stingy to share his cookies.
So cute.. Kawaii.. Wahaha

I'm excessively happy.


Princess Daphne

No comments: