Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 3~

I don't know what to write
But just feel like posting something~

Was out running some errands
Went to office to get mum's membership renewed
But that redundent in charge gave me a stupid arrogant attitude.
Argh~ whatever manz

Anyways I can't be bothered with her.
I'm going to see Xiao wei again tonight.
Not sure if Mr. N is going or not.
Seems like he hasn't finish work yet.

Oh and I bought new conditioner and facial scrub today~
And not not forgetting my hair masque
gotta start making skin n hair back in shape

My hair is chui now.
Super sian~
I want to faster get money and get my wants and needs

Mum's coming back tmr !
I'm gonna be a guai Kia and stay home tmr!
I think I got lots to talk to mum about ~

I'm starting to picture my shopping spree liao~

No comments: