Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mummy is best

Mummy is back!
So happy.
Talk so much ~ for about 3-4 hrs

Oh and mum has got an apartment there.
And a chauffer~
hmm meals and accomodation all provided for

All sounds so interesting~
And I'll be flying there in August !
Mum expects me to stay with her for 2 months.
Hmm ~ prolly I'll make 2 trips in the 2 months.
Omg omg can't wait manz.
I'll chop chop finish my assignment in July and poofffff ~ off I go.
Happiest

Told mum to give me 700 bucks to get a new apple-brand toy.
She says she'll pay the full amount !
So shiok.
But I'm so in need of a lappie for a new job.
Argh~ 1 more month to get my "Apple"


I'm happy my "suffering" will be gone soon ~
I'll soon be loving myself and my life all over again.
For the past one year. All memories will be deleted off.
Pui.
Say goodbye to all sucky !

No comments: