Saturday, June 20, 2009

His Precious Princess Daphne

Guess what !
I'm washing my own clothes,
Hang them out to dry,
Fold then when they're dry.
Revamp my wardrobe.

Surprising eh.

Folding them one by one again seems like I'm having thousands of clothes.

Mum will be uber happy to see my neat n tidy wardrobe that she has been haunting me months after months to pack them up.

Finally mum called me this morning,
Updating me with her local number in PH.

Oh. Hmm. Let's start from ytd night.
Was at furball's office with Nelson and belle gf.
Taking a look and trying on his new sofa. (as I mention in the previous post)

Head home quite early.
Well. Tts all for ytd.

And then. For today.
Met gf for her mambo dance off discussion/practice at fish's place.
That Alan la. Keep dance wrong
So farrni~
Esp the part "tgt forever"~
Always using his fave moves.

I also learn abit lehs.
My gf. Sibei good hor.

Ended about 1am.
Next, I become delivery girl.
Dabao big mac for my greedy furball.

See la.
Who ask him to finish one whole jar of cookies in one day.
Now sore throat and keep coughing still.

Still keep wanting to eat macs.
Finish the fries somemore.
Still dare tell me the sore will run away because fries are bad for sore throat.

Ah. Finish alr start to cough.
See la.
Give me ya-ya face somemore
My bad, buy him macs.
Argh. Blame me if it gets worse.
But hopefully not.

And looking forward to tmr's uber short road trip with Nelson.
Going to JB lo~~


Hmmm. Gonna shop or some groceries tmr.
And now. Must think of what to prep.
Passport
Money
Get my prepaid card ready for roaming
Erm~ tissues !
Sunnies
Water bottle
Clear the car~

I'm stoning~!
Will start the packing tmr morning.



Note to myself: pls rmb to run the errand for mum. The $$ ~!

No comments: