Friday, June 26, 2009

Pondering and Wondering


I've got so much photos to upload to my blog.
Haven been uploading cuz I've yet to get my new lappy.
Which u hope it'll come by prolly end of July.

After numerous attempts of persuation from couple of friends,
I'm very close to getting a MacBook.

Just sometime before getting my new apple product,
I've downloaded a new blogging app for my phone.
It was on discount.
So I got it on a cheaper price.
It's the full version of what I've been using previously.
And now, with the full version,
I can upload photos too
Which means it pretty blog will once again be filled with photos.

And and ~ we (gf, Nelson and me) went mustafa about a week back.
And other than the apple condom we found the other time we visited.
We also found a few more apple products.
Which got me all so excited~
Most importantly, we found this FujiApple juice in Msia Giant.

P.S. I don't know why my photo turns out so big in the blog~
And I just realize my stupid blogging app can only add 1 photo in each post.

Okies~ anyways.
I've been drinking and to mambo couple of times.
Doubt so I'll be going again anytime soon.
I'll try to upload my pretty photos soon when I figure out how to go about posting photos

No comments: