Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bus 55

pink is the colour for today.
seems like the rain never stopped.
so i thought "maybe it's a good time to wear my boots"


and now, sitting in bus 55.
bit by bit, i'm getting closer to my first destination.
during my bus ride alone, i almost, never failed, to put on my earphones.
but whether there's music or not, is aways a question to be answered when i get off the ride.
my bad habit.

i love bus ride. especially during rainy days.
bus rides that not many people are on the same ride as me;
i get to sit my favorite seat which has a hump beneath my foot on the right;
quiet.

so i can have an affair with my thoughts.


can i ask the rain; more rain?


i'm now passing this lil neighborhood.
the same question invades my mind.
almost 8 years.
almost there.
8 years apart.

you know i'll never be stopping at the same bus stop ever again.
so why do you have to try your luck in the most reluctant way.


whilst typing i've actually moved quite a few metres forward.
now. this is the stop that i want to be alighting for the rest of my life.
really i do.
but maybe i'll never have a chance to.

getting down soon.


sometimes i wonder..
after meeting each other constantly almost everyday..
will we actually get bored of each other?

No comments: