Monday, November 16, 2009

I want this Balenciaga !

ok very well.
teddy flew again.
To Bali, this time round.
Best lor.
But anyway.. that's not the point.

Mum was back for about a week or so.
which also meant shopping time for me.

No, i did not buy bras again.

Yes, i bought a MAC concealer.
and omg, mac are fantastic. love 'em.

Yes, i bought a purple Adidas Polo Tee.

yes, i bought a badminton racket.

Yes, i bought a pair of kumar puma shoes.

and yes, i spent $100 at ikea.

that's not all.

mummy promised to buy me a loewe amazona !
FANTASTIC isn't it?
but i gotta wait till like next year.
Cause i'm gonna get it from the states and my aunt will be helping me to bring it back.
ok i love my mum ~

so i went online to research for the exact amazona that i want.
and i came across this blogsite.

ww.bagaholicboy.blogspot.com

and i was like mad crazy alr.
cause, i saw this Balenciaga bag !
which i wanted like ages ago.

and i'm actually looking for a toilette bag.
which i found 1 @HGbags..

Total awesomeness !

But it cost like $595 after a 18% discount.
and i suspect it's in USD.

crazily ex lor !
Yup and i copied the photo from HG Bags.
this is just what i want !
anyone buy this for me?

my birthday's coming !!!!

ok .. for now. i'm going back to look for my amazona~

No comments: