Thursday, November 19, 2009

wine or whine


visited my bro and sil and lil nattie.
she's so cute and hyper.
for the first time i carried her for so long.
sometimes old people are just so afraid of me carrying my lil niece.
but she actually felt comfy and fell asleep in my arms for a while.
well. she slept and woke up for a while...slept and woke up again..

bro drove to FEP. she was in my arms all the way there.
so sweet. and she kinda snored for a few seconds.
then sil drove me home after FEP.



--------------------------------------------



just have my portion of supper at bukit timah with youknowwho.
not really just .. but like about an hr ago.
been back home. started to bling my thumbdrive again.
my other thumbdrive.
ok .. front and back done. waiting for it to set and tmr night i'm gonna do the 3 small lil sides...
so happy with my blings.

anyways. why this topic.

because i've ran out of wine at home.
i'm not an alcoholic. but just feel like drinking wine now and then.
not really frequent thou.


--------------------------------------------



there was this Leonids Meteor Shower last night.
i wonder if he gets to watch it over there.

Remember the last time i saw shooting star which is also my first was with him.
So lucky.

if he's in town i would have kidnapped him to watch with me.
too bad he isn't
it's always interesting to hear him talk about astrology and stars..
fascinating.

No comments: