Monday, November 23, 2009

Good or Bad. I call the shots !

Started the day beautifully.
well, at least kinda.

went tanning at sentosa with my darlings.
well, by now you should know who are they right .
Mr N and Ms A.

there's also a couple of other friends.
other than cynthia and wenzi, the rest are like meeting up for the first time.

planning for a fabulous tan result for tonight ..
for the sexy purpley baby-doll top I've decided to wear for dinner.

oh yeap. i stayed over at Ms A's place yesterday night.
with connie around.
love the girls.

tried dozing of intentionally but always being caught by the girls.
till finally connie had to wash up and head off for church.
finally i get some sleep.
but my dear girl, stayed up and gave morning calls and pillow slam ...

oh and just before we slept..
we had mac breakie.
i love mac breakie.. Sausage muffin with egg meal. sedap.
and i puke half a hashbrown and some lemon tea out.
sucky.. ewwk

anyways ..
Mr N drove me home to get changed and stuff for sentosa.
we then speed our way down.

I've got a nice tan. but i think i may be; somehow a lil sun burnt.
chest are feels a lil warmer than the usual temp, and hurts a lil when i scratch it.
i think i'm a prawn

anyways, i was suppose to dine at Equinox for dinner.
and i actually had a lil plan to catch a movie after dinner.

but everything's just... ok fine, i didn't get Equinox dinner.
i didn't get movie.
i didn't get to see him.
i didn't get a lil hug.

was feeling terrible when he said he couldn't make it.
though i understand he had to be there for his friend.
if it was me i would have done the same.

terrible because i've been acticipating tonight for more than a week.
naturally i felt like, really disappointed.
but whatever it is, just hope that the friend would be fine.
really.

God has it all planned for us, isn't it? we just have to believe in him right.

only thing that emotions came gushing out from nowhere for that half a min.
but picked myself up.
have been telling my darlings not to gatecrash me for tonight.
but in the end, it was me gatecrashing them.

we had dinner in a lil nice cozy place at wassex estate.
it was a breezy night.
my atas dinner turned into a funnily romantic one.

but i still had my share of ice cream.
everytime i had nice ice cream is always for a reason.

ice cream makes me think of my birthday.
who's gonna give me a surprise?
who's gonna celebrate with me?
who's gonna buy me a slice of cake with a lighted candle?
who's gonna give me a bear hug at 12mn?
who's gonna be the first to wish me?

who's gonna put in the effort to make my 21st birthday a happy one for me?

how am i gonna celebrate it?
as usual. drink till i drunk.

No comments: