Friday, February 19, 2010

Fishing~

Movie was good.
Watched Wolfman.
Exclude all the rush.
Saw a nice laptop bag in Cathay.
But both that I fancy happen to be out of stock.
:(

Had kfc for dinner. And I feel so phull !
1 pc of chk 1 coleslaw and med mtian dew

Happys to be out for a lil while.
Going home early today.


P. msg in the night.
Poor guy. Was sick for the whole day and didn't go for work.
No wonder I heard nothing.

But anyway I was busy the whole day. Drama and work.
Manage to get lots done.
Boss was busy w interview and didn't had time to parang me. Hahah

But I sure have my own ways with her.
Aiya I'm so good in what I'm doing.
Getting the software copies done and all
She'll have to do it gerself if she parang me.
:p

Got more work to submit on monday

I pray she'll extend my work days till Friday.
*cross fingers*
den I got more money to ~ hiakhiakhiak
Plus I won't miss him too much when I get busy.

I bought 2 new piece of cloth yesterday at bugis.
Dirt cheap steal~
Washed and wore the blue overall dress to work.
White top is a lil tight at the tummy thou.
Grahhhhh.
Shhh shhh.

So tempted to go dbl o~ sian

No comments: