Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today

I brought part of my unhappyness over.

Woke by mum.
Who insist that i go pick up my brother's car and shopping with her.

I went to pick up my parcel too.
Got my FENDI phone strap.
And mum was like .. wah ~ spend money again..FENDI leh .. how much ah..

lols ... 30bucks ... it's only 30 bucks ...

anyways . didn't buy anything except for food ..
and beef.. stew beef .. woots .. damn shiok ..
sedap.. i've already had a sneak preview of it.. woohoo..

came home and finally start to pack my stuff..
took a whole 3 hrs to throw 3 big boxes of trash.
but i love the whole new look of my workdesk now...
ok la .. i know it was damn messy last time.
but at least i know where my stuff are.

anyways . .. lols .. realize i like to start off my sentence with "anyways"

anyways .. i put up pink and white felts on the 2 desk..

my big table .. pink .. with my pink storage box and with all the pinkish casing .. it looks superly good actually ..
and my other desk . while felt .. with my white cooler and white macbook.. and white iPhone..
now .. all i need is a white mouse ... and it'll look perfect ..

anyone wana buy me a white mice for vday pressie? . lols .
i'm not thinking about vday anymore.
pui... guess i'm alone again this year .. it has been the same old boring lonely vday every year.
hais.

anyways ... i packed up my tray of stationaries and also my books and files .. so i can easily pack them into boxes after new year in prep for my new home...
more things to throw by then ..

let me think of a list of things to buy ...
first of all .. i want a proper oven !
fruit juice extractor.
carpet ..
tv.. soundbar.. wii .. desktop .. ipad ..
lols .. shh shh .. i know i know..

i shall wait ..

by the way .. recently many people are very into retro .. cameras .. photography ...
lomos .. hmm ..
i picked out a damn old camera ..
i didn't even know it exist in my home ..
it was so old that it was moldy and there were white powderish thingy .. and ewwk .. broken ..
i threw it away of course ..

maybe i should ebay it.. lols ...

then i bought a new case from diaso to put my blings ..
need to sort them out as new batch of blings are coming in soon .. right after new year ..
whooppie ~
see my pink felts? i know it can't be seen clearly
but.. it's nicely pinkish ~

Tata .. that's all for today~



i got just one message today.
just one.
in the noon.
i don't know what to do.
cause i felt disappointed.
:(
what should i do?



"one part of me got so much scars, i can't see a nicely smooth part of it."

No comments: