Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rolla Rollie

Haiyo. Should I go get my headphones changed today?

Mummy la. Ask me go bugis buy stuff.
So tiring.
So sleepy now~
all I want is to lie on my bed with all the squishy coo-shi-ons.

Procrastinate some more la. No job done today.
But drama almost finishing soon.
Hiak hiak hiak. *evil laughter*

Haiyo. Have to squeezzy in mrt until bugis.
Have to finish my work tonight.
Zz I want atas lunch.
Sian.

I'm gonna tabao subway for tmr's breakie.


Silly me. Almost trip and fall while walking down the steps.


Yey. Tmr dress down day for work. Coolios.
Ok. Tmr den go change earphones before movie.
Hmm. I wonder what movie.
Plus tmr must go touch up nails Liao.
Grahhgrahhhh.

How do you spell leyyycheyyyyy?

LEYYYCHEYYYYY !!!

So leyyycheyyyyy to type leyyycheyyyyy

Lols.

No comments: