Friday, March 19, 2010

Happys #5-7 17-19 March

Well, the usual stuff.
Half day of work and house viewing.
So hungry and tiring~

mum's interested in the "east" unit~

ok la .. not so bad still.
anyhow also better than sembawang..


rested at home the whole of thursday.
do up my blog..
my blog is chioness ~



Well for today, up till now, everything has been good.
Unit has been confirmed and agreed on a very good price.
Many thanks to Arthur.
Must bring Arthur and Quyen for Vietnamese food.
Quyen's gonna teach me Vietnamese and I'm gonna teach her mandarin.
Coolios right.

She's one nice girl.
She ask me to visit Vietnam someday.
And I told her, after I'm able to communicate in Vietnamese.
And she laughed.

Anyways, tonight should be good.
I'm meeting bi for dinner.
Bi is one big happy melon.
Lols.
Don't ask me why melon.
It just came to my mind like this *snap fingers*

No comments: