Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happys #Lost Count

Need I say more?
I like Sweet PopCorns

I'm such a glutton. I bought 15pc butterfly prawns, 6" subway and popcorns and drinks to munch during the Fann Wong show.
But of cause i did share with xiao wei okies~

Oh do you all know about my necklace?
The chio swarovski birthday pressie.. (must announce again in case people don't know.)
Sent for polishing and to replace crystals ~
And the lady was so nice.
because she made me wait for super long,
she will be couriering the necklace over to my workplace for me. how sweet.

And xiao wei's blog has this(not exactly this but from another link, yes),
i also want.. lols.
Swarovski Necklaces and Pendants

Look how they made this range of jewelry.
They have almost all the main characters in here. (Click here)
Cute, isn't it?
Just realise, i didn't had key on my 21st.
but i remembered what he said, "i didn't needed one" :)

Swarovski

No comments: