Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I want to live in Barbie world

Sooooo Busy ....
i don't know what i'm busying about at the end of the day.

overslept and decide to go school tomorrow instead.


my nails are having a solid dark dark purple now.
no blings no 3d art .. no nothing ..
but after few days..
i'm getting used to it.
P. made me feel a lil better.
was indecisive when deciding between i should get my 3d art done.
he said. "i don't really like the flowers"

and there i have plain boring nails.

now he is gonna pay for my next manicure .. !
another 2 more sessions of infill and i'm done with extensions ..
then i'll have my own long chio nails ..
yippies ..


anyways .. i'm going for movies soon..
[[**/all time love moments --]]


have to leave early and get my eyeliner at watsons ...
and pick up ticket .. popcorns ..
and expects my company to be here only at the last minute..

pooffed~


P.S. [[.-//i love writing in the whimsical way***-]

No comments: