Thursday, March 19, 2009

My some other Excessive Happyness post

I'm excessively happy up till now.
Thou there are some words in between that kinda cuts me.
But well, I guess I've choose to ignore it.

As I've always said.. Ignorance is bliss.
Isn't it?

Anyways.. I've been meeting him for the past few days after the exzi.
Had fun. Had suanning.

Went for free movies too.
All thanks to Ricky's free movie vouchers.
# Think the other pair was from IT show too.

But due to some unwanted situation.
I had to leave in the middle of the show.
# sadded.
But he says it's ok. Cuz we've got another pair of tix.

# I fell in love with APPLE JUICE from all the AL-smthg stall. ESP old HQ !! The use red apples ! I wans a fruit juice machine as pressie !
Ate briyani last night.
But had cravings for mee sua instead lor.
Damn ..
But it's ok. Cuz I've got my fruit juice.

Actually ah. I know he got work to do la.
I dun wana disturb.
Just wana accompany him while he work.
But instead ... Hmm he left his work aside and watch movie with me.

Oops was it TMI? hmm


Alrights.
Enuff for the week.
I better not see him till saturday.
Well hopefully Saturday larrrrr..
And hope it's tt place larrrr..

Both me n mistress are anticipating for it.
***grinsss***
we've been planning on what to wear liao.
***snigger***


P.S. I'm gonna take millions of photo !!
P.P.S. I know I've not been uploading photos and I know I've got loads to post about !!

No comments: